[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Mid-Cycle Meetup Dates/Time/Location

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:57:57 UTC 2014

I am happy to announce a bunch of the information for the Keystone mid-cycle meetup. The selection of dates, location, etc is based upon the great feedback I received from the earlier poll. Currently the only thing left up in the air is the specific venue and recommended hotel(s).

Location: San Antonio, TX
Dates: January 19, 20, 21 (~2 weeks prior to Kilo Milestone 2).
Venue: TBD (we have a couple options in San Antonio, and will provide an update as soon as it’s all confirmed)
Recommended Hotels: TBD (we are also working to get a Hotel discount again like last time, the recommended hotel will be based upon the final venue).

I will be keeping the following page: https://www.morganfainberg.com/blog/2014/11/18/keystone-hackathon-kilo/ <https://www.morganfainberg.com/blog/2014/11/18/keystone-hackathon-kilo/> up-to-date with hotel recommendations, venue specific details, etc. I expect to have the Venue and Hotel recommendations ready shortly (full RSVP form will be sent out as well once the venue and hotel are confirmed).

I look forward to seeing everyone in January!

Cheers,
Morgan Fainberg