[openstack-dev] oslo.db 1.1.0 released

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Nov 18 16:47:26 UTC 2014

Is there a more minimal version of
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103920/ that *just* fixes this issue.

So we can evaluate the refactor on it's own, but get the bug fixed more
immediately.

Also can I request that when deprecating methods in oslo libraries we
use a standard deprecation mechanism so that warnings are emitted when
this method is used. I didn't find anything in our unit tests logs. It
would be helpful to keep us ahead of this in the future.

It is odd that it exposed after the release (and not before), any idea
which oslo.db change impacted this?

	-Sean

Sean Dague
http://dague.net