[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stale patches

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue Nov 18 00:35:01 UTC 2014

+1.  I always hesitate to abandon someone's patch because it is so
personal.  The auto-expire is impersonal and procedural.  I agree that
1 week is too soon.  Give it at least a month.

Abandoned patches that have some importance shouldn't ever really be
lost.  They should be linked to bug reports or blueprints to which
they're related.  So, why do we need to keep them around while there
is no activity on them?

Carl