[openstack-dev] [all] testtools 1.2.0 release breaks the world

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Sat Nov 15 14:25:54 UTC 2014

Testtools 1.2.0 release apparently broke subunit.run discover --list
which breaks the way that tempest calls the test chain. No tempest runs
have passed since it's release.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134705/ is a requirements pin, though I
think because of grenade this is actually going to have to be laddered
up from icehouse => juno => master.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I2f8737b44c703c3094d6bbb6580993f86a571934,n,z

It's probably half a day babysitting getting all the pins in place to
make the world work again. I'm offline from here on out for the weekend,
but I'll put a +2/+A on all of these so if someone wants to recheck them
in the right order to land them, they can get things fixed.

Also... lets try not to release libraries on Fridays before disappearing
for the weekend... please. Pretty please.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net