[openstack-dev] [neutron] L2 gateway as a service

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Nov 14 16:47:09 UTC 2014

Thanks guys.

I think you've answered my initial question. Probably not in the way I was
hoping it to be answered, but it's ok.

So now we have potentially 4 different blueprint describing more or less
overlapping use cases that we need to reconcile into one?
If the above is correct, then I suggest we go back to the use case and make
an effort to abstract a bit from thinking about how those use cases should
be implemented.

Salvatore