[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack] CI failed The plugin token_endpoint could not be found

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Nov 14 14:09:04 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-14 00:34:14 -0500 (-0500), Wan, Sam wrote:
> Seems we need to use python-keystoneclient and
> python-openstackclient from git.openstack.org  because those on
> pip don’t work.

That's a bug we're (collectively) trying to prevent in the future.
Services, even under development, should not depend on features only
available in unreleased versions of libraries.

> But in latest update of stack.sh, it’s to use pip by default
[...]

And this is intentional, implemented specifically so that we can
keep it from happening again.
--
Jeremy Stanley