[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Soft Code Freeze for 6.0 in action!

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 14 08:42:05 UTC 2014

Hi all,
it is time to freeze with fixing Low and Medium bugs, as we entered to the
SCF [1] phase.

Like in 5.1, let's do an exception for those patches, which have at least
one +1 in gerrit. If core reviewers think that such patches can be landed,
let's merge. Otherwise - please move the bug to the next milestone (6.1). I
suggest to update [1] with this exception, as it seems to be useful for
every release.

Now, let's focus on Critical and High bugs. We have a bit more than 2 weeks
to fix them [2].

We are keeping an exception for 3.13 kernel in Ubuntu. If we don't land it
in the next day or two, we will have to postpone the update to 6.1. Let's
focus on this task and bring new kernel in.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Soft_Code_Freeze
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/6.0_Release_Schedule
--
Mike Scherbakov