[openstack-dev] [stable][nova] Doc build failure during backport

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Nov 14 01:36:09 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Recently, I'm working on fixing Nova evacuate bugs for RBD. And both the
two patches have been merged in Kilo[1,2]. But during backporting them
to Juno/Icehouse, one patch got a document build failure, see
http://logs.openstack.org/26/131626/3/check/gate-nova-docs/789d9bd/console.html
Therefore, I have to change the docstring format a little bit. But seems
there are some reviewers have concern about this. Though personally I
think it's ok, given we even could resolve conflicts by changing code
during backporting. So may I get some suggestion/comments about this
situation? Thanks.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/131626
[2] https://review.openstack.org/131613

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington