[openstack-dev] [oslo] reminder about meeting time change

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Nov 13 13:40:16 UTC 2014

Before the summit the Oslo team agreed to change our meeting time. Next week will be the first time we meed under the new schedule.

17 Nov 2014 (and every Monday for the rest of Kilo, unless otherwise announced)
16:00 UTC
IRC: #openstack-meeting-alt
Agenda: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo

Cores, liaisons, and other interested parties please try to make it to the meetings. We tend to use the meetings to ensure that we’re aware of critical issues and set review priorities for the coming week.

See you there!
Doug