[openstack-dev] [Zaqar] Preparing the ground for the upcoming 6 months

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 09:51:02 UTC 2014

Greetings,

We had an amazing summit last week where we discussed tons of things
for the long and short future of the project. In order to reach those
big goals we set for the project, we need to tackle the short term
goals first.

Please, if you've specs that need to be written do it asap so that we
can review them and approve the ones that we need now. If you'd like
to provide feedback on the already proposed specs, you can do so by
going to this[0] link and reviewing the specs that are there.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/zaqar-specs,n,z

Thanks for joining our sessions last week,
Looking forward for the upcoming and already promissing 6 months,
Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco