[openstack-dev] [openstack][neutron][dhcp] - the setup of a DHCP sub-group

Don Kehn dekehn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:38:12 UTC 2014

Armando, Carl:
During the Summit, Armando and I had a very quick conversation concern a
blue print that I submitted,
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/dhcp-cpnr-integration and
Armando had mention the possibility of getting together a sub-group tasked
with DHCP Neutron concerns. I have talk with Infoblox folks (see
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-ipam), and everyone
seems to be in agreement that there is synergy especially concerning the
development of a relay and potentially looking into how DHCP is handled. In
addition during the Fridays meetup session on DHCP that I gave there seems
to be some general interest by some of the operators as well.

So what would be the formality in going forth to start a sub-group and
getting this underway?

DeKehn