[openstack-dev] [Keystyone] Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 12 15:26:39 UTC 2014

I have filled out the form and very much look forward to attending!!!

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680

From:   Morgan Fainberg <morgan.fainberg at gmail.com>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
Date:   11/11/2014 08:20 PM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [Keystyone] Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

I am trying to pin down a location for our mid-cycle meetup, I need to get
an idea of who will be joining us at the Keystone meetup. I’ve included a
couple questions relating to Barbican in the case we can double-up and
have a day of overlap like the Juno meetup. I apologize for the delay,
this should have been sent out by the end of the summit or earlier. As
details are available I’ll provide updates.

Due to timing (so that people can get visas, get travel approval, etc as
soon as possible), I will be making a final call on dates by the end of
this week and location as soon as the space is confirmed, so your prompt

http://goo.gl/forms/4W7xVM9x49

Cheers,
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev at lists.openstack.org