[openstack-dev] [cinder]How to do the cert test?

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Wed Nov 12 13:37:00 UTC 2014

Hi Liu,

3rd party CI isn't for driver cert test, it is for checking driver with
every review request to Cinder. Every driver vendor should setup own 3rd
party CI.

To get Cinder Driver Cert results you need to run cinder_driver_cert.sh
script from devstack repo (
https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/driver_certs/cinder_driver_cert.sh
).

Regards,