[openstack-dev] [Keystyone] Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 01:18:03 UTC 2014

I am trying to pin down a location for our mid-cycle meetup, I need to get an idea of who will be joining us at the Keystone meetup. I’ve included a couple questions relating to Barbican in the case we can double-up and have a day of overlap like the Juno meetup. I apologize for the delay, this should have been sent out by the end of the summit or earlier. As details are available I’ll provide updates.

Due to timing (so that people can get visas, get travel approval, etc as soon as possible), I will be making a final call on dates by the end of this week and location as soon as the space is confirmed, so your prompt responses are super important!

http://goo.gl/forms/4W7xVM9x49 <http://goo.gl/forms/4W7xVM9x49>

Cheers,
Morgan