[openstack-dev] TC election by the numbers

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 12:43:27 UTC 2014

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014, Zane Bitter wrote:

> I think you missed the most important option I mentioned in the thread - for
> the TC to engage more with the community and take an active technical
> leadership role in the design of OpenStack as a whole.

+1

I've been in this scene for about half a year now and the only
reason I have any particular awareness of TC activities is because I
dig for it, hard.

I voted in this most recent election mostly for novelty, not because
I had a strong sense that I was engaging a representative process
that was going to impact direction.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent