[openstack-dev] Ask for spec review, thanks!

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Tue Nov 11 08:50:31 UTC 2014

We have submitted our spec just a few days ago while I have heared that we should have our spec to be "approved" before 15/11/2014 if we want our cinder driver merged in Kilo. Just few days left!

Having our cinder driver merged into Kilo is turely important for us, so I would be very appreciate if someone can have a review at our spec.

Our blueprint is: huawei-storage-drivers

And sorry for thar our spec submited so late, next time we will submit our spec just at the beginning.

Regards,

Liu