[openstack-dev] [nova] CI status - ceph experimental job has 2 failures

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Nov 10 19:59:50 UTC 2014

This is just a quick follow up to the design summit session on current
CI status https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ci-status-checkpoint-kilo.

Looking at a recent job failure [1], it looks like there are two tests
that are failing, test_volume_boot_pattern and test_server_resize_revert.

Looking at existing nova bugs tagged with 'ceph' [2] I found a bug that
looks related to the resize failure [3].

I'm just raising this up in case anyone has some experience here and
wants to work on that bug.  I haven't dug into the
test_volume_boot_pattern failure yet, that looks a bit more complicated.

 From recent changes to fix evacuate flows with a ceph backend, we could
just be missing an 'on_shared_storage' check somewhere in the libvirt
driver.

[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/30/133530/2/experimental/check-tempest-dsvm-full-ceph/e4e5706/console.html
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=ceph