[openstack-dev] [qa] [neutron] local.conf for devstack using neutron on home network

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Fri Nov 7 15:51:33 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 02:16:52PM CET, Chris Dent wrote:
> What I hope to have at the end of this process is a nicely commented
> local.conf that I can post somewhere for people who want a similar
> thing.

Yes, and I hope my patchset will accomplish this, I just need to make
changes to it based on both your feedback on the review, as well as
in-person discussions with Dean Troyer.

It is currently adapted from notes for my multi-node lab that contains
dual interfaces and provider networking. I am working to address your
comments about using a single interface, although some additions may
need to be done to DevStack to add the public interface to the bridge
and re-assign the IP address, similar to what Nova-Network does.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131201/

--
Sean M. Collins