[openstack-dev] [Rating] Informal CloudKitty meetup

Stephane Albert sheeprine at nullplace.com
Thu Nov 6 17:03:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

We've had an amazing feedback from what we've shown of CloudKitty during
this summit.

We want to go further and gather some feedbacks, ideas, and use cases
from you guys. As tomorrow is meetups day I would like to organize an
informal one so we can exchange on the subject and create a working
group around the rating subject.

If you are interested in adding an Open Source rating component to
OpenStack please join us tomorrow in the Developers lounge.

Cheers,
Stéphane