[openstack-dev] [Barbican] Nominating Juan Antonio Osorio Robles for barbican-core

Nathan Reller rellerreller at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 09:34:43 UTC 2014

+1 for me

-Nate

Hi All,

I would like to nominate Juan Antonio Osorio Robles to the barbican-core
team.

Juan has been consistently giving us very well thought out and constructive
reviews for Barbican, python-barbicanclient and barbican-specs.  It’s
obvious from his reviews that he cares deeply for the quality of the
Barbican project, and I think he will be a great addition to the core team.

As a reminder to barbican-core members, we use the voting process outlined
in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican/CoreTeam to add members to our
team.