[openstack-dev] [Barbican] Nominating Steve Heyman for barbican-core

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 5 15:29:24 UTC 2014

+1
--------------------
Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5  0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C

From:  Chad Lung <chad.lung at gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 4:17 PM
To:  "openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject:  [openstack-dev] [Barbican] Nominating Steve Heyman for
barbican-core

Greetings ,

I would like to nominate Steve Heyman for the barbican-core team.

Steve is very active in Barbican code reviews and has been a regular
contributor of test related change requests as well as documentation.

As a reminder to barbican-core members, we use the voting process outlined
in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican/CoreTeam to add members to our
team.

Thanks,

Chad Lung