[openstack-dev] [devstack] keystone doesn't restart after ./unstack

JunJie Nan nanjunjie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 04:35:50 UTC 2014

I think it's a bug, rejion should work after unstack. And stack.sh is need
after clean.sh instead of unstack.sh.
Hi,

If you do ./unstack.sh you probably want to do ./stack.sh back again to
restack, ./rejoin-stack.sh is here when you have your screen session killed
and want to rejoin it without having to ./stack.sh the full shenanigan
again.

Cheers,
Chmouel