[openstack-dev] [cinder] Adding support for iSCSI helper

Anish Bhatt anish at chelsio.com
Tue Nov 4 23:40:48 UTC 2014

Do the minimum driver features listed here https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder#Minimum_Driver_Features  still hold if I'm trying to add support for something that is a drop in replacement for iet/tgt that has no volume support. Does this still need to shipped as a driver plugin ?

If the volume support stuff is a hard requirement, is it acceptable to reuse the LVM backend already shipped with cinder (or brick, though I'm not a 100% sure of the brick-cinder separation). Are there any examples of this available at all ?
-Anish

One socket to bind them all.