[openstack-dev] [devstack] keystone doesn't restart after ./unstack

Angelo Matarazzo angelo.matarazzo at dektech.com.au
Tue Nov 4 12:52:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

sometimes I use devstack (in a VM with Ubuntu installed) and I perform
./unstack command to reset my environment.

When I perform rejoin-stack.sh keystone endpoint doesn't work.
Following http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/openstack/dev/41939
suggestion
I checked /etc/apache2/sites-enabled
and symbolic link to
../sites-available/keystone.conf and doesn't exist.

If I recreate the symbolic link keystone works..

what is the correct workflow after I have performed ./unstack.sh
Should I perform ./stack.sh or this is a bug?

Cheers,
Angelo