[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Feature Freeze for Fuel 6.0 in action

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 4 08:33:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,
according to the schedule [1], with a bit of delay, I'm notifying everyone
that we've entered into Feature Freeze [2] state.

We broke our BVTs [3] though. Let's stop all the merges unless we stabilize
master and make BVTs passing - it has be done as soon as possible, as we
essentially blocking our QA and scaling teams with further testing on
latest builds.

Feature Leads, Component leads and core reviewers - please help to sort
blueprints out, as many have to be properly updated, and other (not started
/ not completed) moved to the next milestone.

PS. I'm visiting a design summit in Paris, and have heard a very positive
feedback on Fuel from several people already. In overall, the quality of
which we've done 5.1 is considered to be as very, very high. Let's make 6.0
even better!
Thanks all for the very focused and collaborative work!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/6.0_Release_Schedule
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureFreeze
[3] https://fuel-jenkins.mirantis.com/, 6.0 tab, last two builds
--