[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Alternative federation mapping

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 10:52:12 UTC 2014

I agree with Morgan. We designed the current mapping functionality to
cover all the use cases we were aware of, but if there are more, then we
would love to hear about them and make the fixes that are necessary.
Attribute mapping is a critical component of federation, and it should
be fit for purpose

regards

David