[openstack-dev] Cross distribution talks on Friday

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Sun Nov 2 09:24:49 UTC 2014

On 01/11/14 14:13, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if some distribution OpenStack package maintainers would
> be interested to have some cross-distribution discussion on Friday,
> during the contributors sessions.

Unfortunately, this is at the same time as Ceilometer, Glance, Heat,
Horizon, Keystone, Neutron, Nova, TripleO, Ironic contributors meetup.
I could imagine, some folks, (like me) are wearing more than one hat and
will have to decide.

Could we discuss the time? There might be time slots better suited for this.

Matthias