[openstack-dev] [Glance] Announcing glance-specs repo

Arnaud Legendre alegendre at vmware.com
Fri May 30 19:34:52 UTC 2014

Greetings!

The glance-specs repository is now opened!

- If you have a blueprint that is targeted for Juno-1 and Approved: you do not need to create a spec. Only two blueprints seem to fall into this category. See [1] for more details.
- If you have a blueprint in Launchpad (approved or not, targeted or not): please create a spec and add a reference to the Launchpad blueprint in the spec.
- If you want to submit a new blueprint: please create a spec. You do not need to create a Launchpad blueprint . The LP blueprint will be automatically created for you when the spec is approved.

All the information to create the specs are in the readme [2] and the template [3]. The spec needs to be created in the juno folder ( path: root / specs / juno )
Feel free to modify the template if you think something is not correct.

If you have a problem or concern: please ping us (markwash, rosmaita, myself).

Thank you!
Arnaud

[1] https://launchpad.net/glance/+milestone/juno-1
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/glance-specs/tree/README.rst