[openstack-dev] [Murano] Application Actions

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Fri May 30 08:55:00 UTC 2014

Agree. Lets for now assume nothing about events and have separate list of
blueprints for actions. As soon as we get back to event design we will
decide how they connected with actions and maybe then mark some of event
blueprints as obsolete/superseded

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis