[openstack-dev] [tripleO] Should #tuskar business be conducted in the #tripleo channel?

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Fri May 30 00:08:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:
> As I was reviewing this patch today:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96160/
>
> It occurred to me that the tuskar project is part of the tripleo
> program:
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml#n247
>
> I wondered if business, including bots posting to irc for #tuskar is
> best conducted in the #tripleo channel. I spoke with Chris Jones in
> #tripleo and he said the topic hadn't come up before. He asked me if I
> wanted to kick off the email thread, so here we are.
>
> Should #tuskar business be conducted in the #tripleo channel?

I'd say yes. I don't think the additional traffic would be a large
distraction at all to normal TripleO business.

I can however see how it might be nice to have #tuskar to talk tuskar
api and tuskar ui stuff in the same channel. Do folks usually do that?
Or is tuskar-ui conversation already happening in #openstack-horizon?

--
-- James Slagle