[openstack-dev] [tripleO] Should #tuskar business be conducted in the #tripleo channel?

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu May 29 16:25:02 UTC 2014

As I was reviewing this patch today:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96160/

It occurred to me that the tuskar project is part of the tripleo
program:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml#n247

I wondered if business, including bots posting to irc for #tuskar is
best conducted in the #tripleo channel. I spoke with Chris Jones in
#tripleo and he said the topic hadn't come up before. He asked me if I
wanted to kick off the email thread, so here we are.

Should #tuskar business be conducted in the #tripleo channel?

Thanks,
Anita.