[openstack-dev] [neutron] BPs for Juno-1

Edgar Magana Perdomo (eperdomo) eperdomo at cisco.com
Thu May 29 16:15:55 UTC 2014

I will take them!

Edgar

From: Tomoe Sugihara <tomoe at midokura.com<mailto:tomoe at midokura.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] BPs for Juno-1

Hello Neutron core team,

We have three specs[1][2][3] submitted last week, for which have gotten +1s from non core contributors.
It would be great if core devs could review them and give us some feedback.
(I noticed that I didn't include links to gerrit reviews in launchpad BPs and just fixed them)

They are all our plugin specific changes, so it shouldn't affect the core or the other parts of the Neutron.
Note that our 3rd party CI system is now running in a good shape, I believe there's no major
issues with them going through the process.

If there are issues, we'd like to address them as soon as possible.
I look forward to getting your feedback.

Best Regards,
Tomoe

[1] Add blueprint for MidoNet quotas ext support: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94553/
[2] Add blueprint for MidoNet L3-ext-gw-modes support: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94785/
[3] Add spec for Update MidoNet plugin in Juno release: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95100/

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 3:39 PM, marios at redhat.com<mailto:marios at redhat.com> <mandreou at redhat.com<mailto:mandreou at redhat.com>> wrote:
On 28/05/14 17:57, Kyle Mestery wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:41 AM, marios at redhat.com<mailto:marios at redhat.com> <mandreou at redhat.com<mailto:mandreou at redhat.com>> wrote:
>> On 27/05/14 17:14, Kyle Mestery wrote:
>>> Hi Neutron developers:
>>>
>>> I've spent some time cleaning up the BPs for Juno-1, and they are
>>> documented at the link below [1]. There are a large number of BPs
>>> currently under review right now in neutron-specs. If we land some of
>>> those specs this week, it's possible some of these could make it into
>>> Juno-1, pending review cycles and such. But I just wanted to highlight
>>> that I removed a large number of BPs from targeting Juno-1 now which
>>> did not have specifications linked to them nor specifications which
>>> were actively under review in neutron-specs.
>>>
>>> Also, a gentle reminder that the process for submitting specifications
>>> to Neutron is documented here [2].
>>>
>>> Thanks, and please reach out to me if you have any questions!
>>

>> Hi Kyle,
>>
>> Can you please consider my "PUT /subnets/subnet allocation_pools:{}"
>> review at [1] for Juno-1? Also, I see you have included a bug [1] and
>> associated review [2] that I've worked on but the review is already
>> pushed to master. Is it there for any pending backports?
>>
> Done, I've added the bug referenced in [2] to Juno-1.

 Thanks!

> With regards to [3] below, are you saying you would like to submit
> that as a backport to stable?

No I was more asking if that was the reason it was included (as it has
already been merged) - though I can do that if you think it's a good idea,

thanks, marios