[openstack-dev] [Horizon][Tuskar-UI] Location for common dashboard code?

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Thu May 29 15:34:08 UTC 2014

I think this falls inline with other items we are working toward in
Horizon, namely more pluggable components on panels.

I think creating a directory in openstack_dashboard for these reusable
components makes a lot of sense. And usage should eventually moved to
there.
I would suggest something as mundane as ³openstack_dashboard/common².

David