[openstack-dev] [sahara] summit wrap-up: backward compat

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Thu May 29 13:55:46 UTC 2014

Bunch of responses/thoughts:

> API

I'm ok that semantics additions could be done in one API version w/o
increasing minor version. I like the idea to keep only major API
versions starting from the next API version.
RE backward compat period, for now 1-2 cycles is ok.

> Images

Agreed that we should publish release images for non-deprecated
plugins (somehow, all on infra or vendor-based).