[openstack-dev] Recommended way of having a project admin

Ajaya Agrawal ajku.agr at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:38:19 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The reason I ask this question in openstack-dev is there is a lot of
confusion going around other projects moving to keystone v3. Would it be a
problem if I use keystone v3 api for authenticating and point other
services to use keystone v2 with keystone v3 token? The main issue here is
keystone v2 does not support RBAC policies and other services don't
understand keystone v3.

Cheers,
Ajaya