[openstack-dev] Understanding Openstack releases and components

Swaroop Jayanthi swaroop.jayanthi at gmail.com
Thu May 29 03:17:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am new to Openstack and want to understand the concepts of Openstack.

I am going through the pdf provided in Openstack ie Grizzly, but somewhat
from openstack website i found totally different releases such as Ironic,
Telemeter.

If anyone can point me the URL or PDF which is better to understand the
releases and the component structure it would be really helpful to me....
-

Appologies for sending it to wider audience, thanks for helping out

Thanks and Regards,

--Swaroop Jayanthi