[openstack-dev] [DriverLog][Stackalytics] Detailed view for vendor drivers

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:30:23 UTC 2014

On 05/28/2014 10:20 AM, Ilya Shakhat wrote:
> Hi!
>
> At the summit we've announced a new dashboard called DriverLog [1]
> <http://stackalytics.com/report/driverlog> that tracks all available
> open-source drivers for OpenStack. DriverLog allows maintainers to
> describe their drivers with list of OpenStack releases and also provide
> name of external CI if available. For Ci-enabled drivers summary screen
> shows bright green mark, but it is actually more than just a sign. Under
> the hood DriverLog finds the most recent merged change request and
> extracts tests execution results. DriverLog can work with voting and
> non-voting CIs and supports case when one CI runs tests against several
> drivers or hardware configurations.
>
> Starting today CI execution data becomes available to users by clicking
> driver name in summary screen. The pop-up shows table with time, status
> and message from external CI for every release together with driver
> details and list of maintainers.

I know that driver verification isn't the sexiest thing in the world,
but I just wanted to say thank you to you and your team for making this
happen. DriverLog is a slick little dashboard that, over time, I think
will really be a great help to the operator and developer communities alike.

Thanks,
-jay