[openstack-dev] [horizon][infra] Plan for the splitting of Horizon into two repositories

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Wed May 28 12:54:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

we plan to finally do the split in this cycle, and I started some
preparations for that. I also started to prepare a detailed plan for the
whole operation, as it seems to be a rather big endeavor.

You can view and amend the plan at the etherpad at:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-split-plan

It's still a little vague, but I plan to gradually get it more detailed.
All the points are up for discussion, if anybody has any good ideas or
suggestions, or can help in any way, please don't hesitate to add to
this document.

We still don't have any dates or anything -- I suppose we will work that
out soonish.

Oh, and great thanks to all the people who have helped me so far with
it, I wouldn't even dream about trying such a thing without you. Also
thanks in advance to anybody who plans to help!

--
Radomir Dopieralski