[openstack-dev] Keystone

Tizy Ninan tizy.elza at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:57:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I am still not successful in integrating keystone with active directory.
Can you please provide some clarifications related to the following
questions.
1. Currently, my active directory schema does not have projects/tenants and
roles OU. Is it necessary that I need to create projects/tenants and roles
OU in the active directory schema for the keystone to authenticate to
active directory.?
2. We added values to the user_tree_dn.Does the tenant_tree_dn and
role_tree_dn and group_tree_dn fields needs to be filled in for
authenticating?
3.How does the mapping of a user to a project/tenant and role will be done
if I try to use active directory to authenticate only the users and use the
already existing projects and roles tables in the mysql database?

Kindly provide me some insight into these questions.

Thanks,
Tizy