[openstack-dev] [neutron] BPs for Juno-1

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Wed May 28 05:41:47 UTC 2014

On 27/05/14 17:14, Kyle Mestery wrote:
> Hi Neutron developers:
>
> I've spent some time cleaning up the BPs for Juno-1, and they are
> documented at the link below [1]. There are a large number of BPs
> currently under review right now in neutron-specs. If we land some of
> those specs this week, it's possible some of these could make it into
> Juno-1, pending review cycles and such. But I just wanted to highlight
> that I removed a large number of BPs from targeting Juno-1 now which
> did not have specifications linked to them nor specifications which
> were actively under review in neutron-specs.
>
> Also, a gentle reminder that the process for submitting specifications
> to Neutron is documented here [2].
>
> Thanks, and please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Hi Kyle,

Can you please consider my "PUT /subnets/subnet allocation_pools:{}"
review at [1] for Juno-1? Also, I see you have included a bug [1] and
associated review [2] that I've worked on but the review is already
pushed to master. Is it there for any pending backports?

thanks! marios

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62042/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1255338
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/59212/