[openstack-dev] [neutron] Supporting retries in neutronclient

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Tue May 27 20:51:36 UTC 2014

In fact, nova should be careful about changing number of retries for
neutron client.
It's known that under significant load (people test serial VM creation)
neutron client may timeout on POST operation which does port creation;
retrying this again leads to multiple fixed IPs assigned to a VM

Thanks,
Eugene.