[openstack-dev] [neutron] BPs for Juno-1

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue May 27 17:15:19 UTC 2014

On 05/27/2014 01:03 PM, trinath.somanchi at freescale.com wrote:
> Hi-
>

> Thanks a lot Salvatore.
>

> I'm looking into that issue. I'm troubleshooting the same.
>

> Will update this mail chain when its accessible for review.
>

> Thanks a lot for the review Salvatore.
>

> --
>
> Trinath
Have you considered starting an irc client, navigating to freenode and
joining the #openstack-dev and #openstack-neutron channels? It would
increase the rate at which you learn how to amend your code to get it
merged. It also would help as you troubleshoot your CI system.

Give it some thought,
Anita.