[openstack-dev] [Fuel-dev] access-control-master-node

David Easter deaster at mirantis.com
Tue May 27 15:08:36 UTC 2014

The other challenge of utilizing Keystone is which one to use.  Fuel enables
the deployment of multiple cloud environments from one UI; so when accessing
the Fuel Master Node, it would be ambiguous which already deployed Keystone
to contact for authentication.  If/When Triple-O is utilized, one could
perhaps see designating the Keystone of the undercloud; but that¹s more a
future requirement.

For now, I¹d suggest an internal authentication in the immediate short term.
External auth sources can be added in future milestones ­ most likely an
LDAP source that¹s outside the deployed clouds and designated by IT.

Thanks,

- David J. Easter
  Director of Product Management, Mirantis