[openstack-dev] [Neutron][NFV] NFV BoF at design summit

Dmitry meytin at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:01:55 UTC 2014

This is the current concept, but as far as I know the ability to create the
application marketplace (multiple services from multiple vendors) and
integration with Murano was discussed and pending Murano incubation
acceptance. The same concept can fit ServiceVM service - multiple VNFs from
multiple vendors.