[openstack-dev] [Tempest][Neutron][TripleO][Ironic] flaky CI tests - 'Unable to enable DHCP for $net-uuid' - bug 1323152

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon May 26 04:25:50 UTC 2014

I just filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic/+bug/1323152 - TripleO
changes are failing on check-tempest-dsvm-virtual-ironic which has
just been made voting (and I support that) - but we need to get this
fixed asap or make it nonvoting again. I haven't dug deep enough to
know if its rooted in Ironic/Tempest/devstack or is a genuine Neutron
bug (though there is some reason to think its a Neutron bug based on
the kibana search I linked in the bug).

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>