[openstack-dev] [neutron][group-based-policy] Should we revisit the priority of group-based policy?

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:46:12 UTC 2014

Paul good points, and I am very happy to read that your expectations
are very closely aligned with the direction we have taken (in terms of
decoupling of the group policy layer from the underlying building
blocks).

Thanks also Kyle for your earlier email. I believe the team has always
been aligned on the work items you describe. So onward to Juno! ;-)