[openstack-dev] [UX] Initial kick-off IRC meeting

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri May 23 10:58:51 UTC 2014

Dear UXers,

I am happy with your interest in regular OpenStack UX IRC meetings.
Based on the poll (http://doodle.com/3m29dkn3ef2em5in), there are few
slots which fit majority of interested people. Unfortunately few other
teams took empty slots in the meantime so I had to pick first free slot
which has the most votes.

I would like to start with initial kick-off meeting on:
* Wednesday, June 4, 1500 UTC
* openstack-meting-3

For more details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#User_Experience_.28UX.29_Team_Meeting

I will fill in the agenda during the next week, but also feel free to
add topics which you would like to discuss:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/UX

I would like also to ask all participants to fill yourselves into
following etherpad and assign yourselves to correct timezones, so that
we can arrange the meeting time to be the most convenient for all:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ux-meetings

For people who can't attend (didn't tick this time slot) - if you could
make one exception for this initial meeting it would be great to see you
there, we can discuss timing of these meetings there (alternating
possibility). If you can't, I will try to connect with you on IRC to
discuss further.

Also, preferred communication channel for day-to-day communication is
#openstack-ux, join us who's not there yet ;)

Thanks all, see you at the first meeting
-- Jarda