[openstack-dev] [qa] Issue in Tempest API's tests when running with nosetest command?

GHANSHYAM MANN ghanshyammann at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:38:10 UTC 2014

Yes, Issue is in nose. I do not like nose due to these kind of assumption
for test running :). There is no reason of using nose, I just ran that and
counter this issue.

I totally agree on your point not to spent time to fix these kind of issue.
As you mentioned. may be blocking nose would be good idea.

Thanks & Regards
Ghanshyam Mann