[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QoS] Weekly IRC Meeting?

Itsuro ODA oda at valinux.co.jp
Thu May 22 22:51:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am interested in the meeting but cannot participate (it's 3:00am).
I will check the meeting log later.

BTW, where do you begin a discussion ? I thought you countinue
work in Icehose. Or do you argue from the beginning of the API
definition ?

Thanks.
Itsuro Oda (oda-g)

Itsuro ODA <oda at valinux.co.jp>