[openstack-dev] [Neutron] reservation of fixed ip

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Thu May 22 18:00:31 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks for answears and info about this project - I will take a look on
that for sure :)
For me now reservation of fixed ips is enough and I don't know what
else can be reserved in neutron. Floating IP you can now assign to
tenant and this is some kind of reservation. Maybe someone else will
have other ideas about resources for reservation from neutron.

--
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl